Tuesday 12 February 2013

11th February 2013: Roxette - Look Sharp

Sure, maybe because I dance because I listened to this tape when I was a tiny bean. And when I say a tiny bean I mean I some how ended up with a Roxette tape before I had a Beatles tape. Look Sharp was in my cassette collection when I was five. I was so shocked when I found out the girl had short peroxide hair. I almost didn't like Roxette. I was very judgemental about looks at five. Not about music, clearly. And ever since I've had the look, you see.

Look Sharp! by leonore schick on Grooveshark

I shamelessly love this album, from the arbitrary key changes to the arbitrary long pauses in the middle of songs, and that exclamation mark in the album title, I love that too. And when I wrote "album" I mean I listen to the first to songs and rewind, like I'm rowing round a little island.

No comments:

Post a Comment